New member.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoosierrun

Reaction score
Hi, I own a 2016 Leisure Travel Van, model Serenity. I came across this forum through an Internet search, trying to see if others have had problems with their Battle Born lithium batteries. It was an expensive venture that ultimately proved to be a bad investment over my 4 years of ownership. In any case, I'll keep watching the boards and investigating newer and alternative battery technology. Thanks for letting me join.

Welcome to the forum :)

How much do you rely your battery power pack and how much room for other "non-lithium" batteries do you have.....if you were to use other types of batteries ?

When you are on the road, are you completely reliant on the lithium battery or are you where you have shore power like in a camp ground ?

Welcome to the forum :)

How much do you rely your battery power pack and how much room for other "non-lithium" batteries do you have.....if you were to use other types of batteries ?

When you are on the road, are you completely reliant on the lithium battery or are you where you have shore power like in a camp ground ?
We do a lot of off-grid camping. We enjoy camping in National Park and forest campgrounds. We like some of the modern convenientses like coffee pot, microwave, toaster that run through our 2000 watt inverter. We can even run the air conditioner in the nightime to reduce dampness. We pretty much need a large lithium bank for 3 to 5 days off the grid

Hi, I own a 2016 Leisure Travel Van, model Serenity. I came across this forum through an Internet search, trying to see if others have had problems with their Battle Born lithium batteries. It was an expensive venture that ultimately proved to be a bad investment over my 4 years of ownership. In any case, I'll keep watching the boards and investigating newer and alternative battery technology. Thanks for letting me join.
Welcome 🙂
There is a section in the forum for electrical and battery conversations. That will be the best place to post your questions and comments on that specific subject.