New Member from PNW

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowbunny

Reaction score
Hello, All!
Been a lurker too long. Not living the life yet .... welcome to read my profile for more info on that, but I will say here that I have gleaned much useful information from this site and really appreciate that.....look forward to meeting many of you at a future RTR.

Snowbunny

Snowbunny
Welcome out of the shadows and aboard the posting portion of the program!

Welcome SnowBunny! I read your bio and when you get out here you will be amazed at how many women are in your shoes, they want to travel and hubby doesn't want to.

Lots of them head out and spend part of the year on the road and part of they year with hubby, they seem to make it work.

We're hear to help you in any way we can!
Bob

Huh. I'm in the opposite boat.

I wanna travel full time, and the wifey does not. :/

Hello from the Oregon Coast!

From one lurker to another (we've been following the blog for a couple of years and just joined today...) - hello!  We just got up to the PNW about a week ago.  We're staying in Gig Harbor for a while in our RV, originally from Utah.  We've been full timing off an on for a couple of years (with a brief hiatus back to a sticks & bricks last year).  We're a working age couple (30s and 40s) traveling with our 4 year old and dog.  

We love this area and have spent a little time in WA and OR over the past couple of years - this weather is very new to us desert people, however!

Welcome to the CRVL forums WendyandBrian! It seems we have quite a few members either in or from the PNW.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome WendyandBrian:
Enjoy your stay in Gig Harbor....you have picked a nice place to basecamp at. Have you ventured out to the ocean beaches or the olympic peninsula yet? Talk about some weather! Seriously, though, some tranquil beauty there too!
Snowbunny

Welcome WendyandBrian:
Enjoy your stay in Gig Harbor....you have picked a nice place to basecamp at. Have you ventured out to the ocean beaches or the olympic peninsula yet? Talk about some weather! Seriously, though, some tranquil beauty there too!
Snowbunny

Snowbunny said:
Welcome WendyandBrian:
Snowbunny

We were able to spend a week in Olympic National Park in the summer of 2014 - so beautiful!  Definitely one of the reasons we came back this way.  I look forward to getting back over there.

WendyandBrian said:
From one lurker to another (we've been following the blog for a couple of years and just joined today...) - hello!  We just got up to the PNW about a week ago.  We're staying in Gig Harbor for a while in our RV, originally from Utah.  We've been full timing off an on for a couple of years (with a brief hiatus back to a sticks & bricks last year).  We're a working age couple (30s and 40s) traveling with our 4 year old and dog.  

We love this area and have spent a little time in WA and OR over the past couple of years - this weather is very new to us desert people, however!

Welcome to you guys as well. We are in the same age bracket but only occasional weekenders.