New from Central Florida

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome M.A.D. to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

very cold day today in central florida.

well especially for florida

If you think its cold in Florida you should be in PA. It was 18 degrees at 5 this am. One day I am happy to be in this old stone house.

Welcome from another Central Floridian! Got down ino the 30s last night...had to throw on another cat to keep me warm.

Of course when one's normal weather is warm sunny winters then a few days of freezing cold is quite a tragic event that is of major proportions. Something that gets remembered for a decade or more.

I still remember 2 winters in Seattle where in February we had a week long event of sunny 60 degree daytime high weather. It happens about once a decade.

I took my dogs for a walk this morning when it says 11 degrees but feels like -2 out there.

Of course, I am in Minnesota in early February, but yeah.

Welcome from another newbie!

Latest posts