New and Excited - lots to learn

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabalooba

Reaction score
Hello!
I am excited to be here - after reviewing some threads this seems like just the right place to find some great information and advice.
Quick TLDR Info
Lived in an RV with my wife for 2 years with lots of travel and job hops.
Now have 2 children and have settled down and sold our 5th wheel.
Looking to get back into the mobile life with a small bulid.
Here to get good information and advice before falling into classic mistakes.
(I always look carefully before posting the same old questions though)

Thanks in advance for all the help and the help i have already found.

One first question!
I want to post my current drawings and schematics for my build for a second set of eyes.
Build is a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country Weekender
Should i just post to Van? I have not found a specific category for build reviews. Just want to be sure.

Cheers
-Josh

Welcome to the CRVL forums Josh! If you post it in Conversions and Modifications you can keep a running account of your build which makes it easy for all of us to follow your progress and offer help and suggestions if you need and want them. https://vanlivingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21
One rule of the forums that we strictly follow is no posting of links until you have at least 10 posts. This can be a nuisance when new members want to share information but it helps keep down spam posts.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Seminole Wind said:
TLDR? is that some sort of religion like LDS?
TLDR
To Long Didn't Read
I originally wrote a longer intro then decided that it was a waste of everyone's time - so just left the bullet pointed version.
Forgot to take that it out. :)