My van & my Valk

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanavalk

Reaction score
Hi all, I guess I'm gonna do things a little different. I have been riding road bikes since '76. Want to keep doing that. So I bought a Harbor Freight Trailer, Made it better with structural re-enforcements, up graded tires, rubberized paint, better wiring harness, Timken bearings, heavy duty tiedowns and D-rings and a tongue tool box. This will allow me to haul the Mighty Valk and ride some of the best roads in the various states I will be traveling too. Thats the plan. Travel to the sweetest twistiest highest and lowest roads in the good ole US of A. Soon, I will be leaving Wisconsin and be off to Daytona Bike week. Leaving mid February and come back when I'm darn good and ready. The summer will find me out west to California, Oregon and up to the Puget Sound. Home via Glacier Natl. Park. No, I cant full time, YET. I do hope to be in the road 4-5 months this year. This is gonna be great. Now...who knows what I ride???

Maybe we'll run into each other. Heading towards Alaska n June for the summer. Maybe head down to California afterwards.

Pix, it is just a story until we see the pix!!!!<br>Bri

Hello Vanavalk, I just joined this site myself,I ride when I can,I have a old 78 goldwing I'm guessing you have a honda valkyie,those are awesome bikes,what&nbsp;I am going to get when I retire the old goldwing.&nbsp;

Pix eh, well I will post some of the whole rig, when I get ready for the Daytona run in 3 weeks. @ 87mobiletraveler, You win the cupie doll for the guessing correctly on the Valkyrie. It is a sweet ride. My second. Highly recommended. @ Seraphim...hope to meet ya some time down the road. We have some familiar background in putting and keeping the bad guys away. One quick edit ? <br><br>"RTR" HUH???