My story

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonglow

Reaction score
]I am a 74-year young woman.   I have been RVing/van dwelling for about 8 years.  I travel with my dogs and cats which are well acclimated to this life style.  I have been off the road for about 1 1/2 year due to getting married to my best friend that needed me by his side.  My husband passed away 2 1/2 months after we got married due to a very aggressive kind of cancer.  His last wish was for me to follow my dream and not to allow anyone to stop me from doing this.  When we married I had my own pets and inherited his when he passed away.  I live in a 2004 Freestar rust bucket of a van and hope to find me a larger one within the next couple of months.  

Right now I am taking it easy and taking my time getting to AZ again.  My van is really on its last leg but like me, it keeps on going.  I presently tow a small trailer with some of my belongings some that I will probably part with and some that I will need when I get a larger van.  I live on my Social Security so I stay in one state for about 3 weeks or until my check comes in.  When I can save enough to buy me a large cargo van I will be able to travel a little more.

Moonglow Doran

Attachments

• Resized_20170730_093155.jpeg
    Resized_20170730_093155.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0