My Plan for Conversion E350 extended passenger van.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraz627

Reaction score
Soon I will be acquiring a E350 15 passenger Van The basic floor plan from rear to front is as follows

At the rear about 20" of "Garage" space Walled off From the rest of the Van, this is be used for the batteries, propane tank, small generator and extra storage.
Forward of the garage bulk head will be a dinette/bed set up similar to what's been in RV's for decades.

Next in line; On the passenger side is the Kitchen area, a cabinet with  camp-chef stove/oven combo, w/storage underneath  and a 16 x 16 sink two Jerry cans will store the fresh and waste water, the jerry cans will be accessible by opening the rear cargo doors.

opposite of the kitchen will be a counter height cabinet with ice chest (may go to a powered Ice chest in the future) on heavy duty drawer slides, above will be food storage.
moving forward will be more full height storage, and forward of that will be another full height cabinet right be hind the drivers seat with a marine porta potty on slides. (not sure how much odor these things produce).
currently undecided upon weather or not to partition  of the front and leave a small opening in the middle.

If I could luck upon a high top roof, may plan a shower set up.

I currently live in the Houston tx area, the van will be mostly stealth camping or should I say living,  with occasional beach/lake trips. For heat small propane heater, and not sure about Air conditioning been reading up on swamp/evap coolers still undecided a small window unit distracts from stealthness and not to mention power usage.

power will be batteries, and if boon-docking a small generator to charge the batteries. Do not plan on solar (at this time)
Power usage will be a TV, laptop, vent fan, LED lights,  would love a small micro wave.

I posses the skills involved and for now the space to do it in.

Any and all comments and or question are welcome.
Thanks in Advance
Fraz

Sounds like you have almost all your needs figured out and the means of making it happen.

Post lots of photos.