Musicians Caravan Now Forming at the RTR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunnerimages

Reaction score
Hello,

I will be attending the RTR again and while I'm there I would like to meet some other musicians who have some band experience.  I am a drummer with some band managing experience who would like to form a group of nomads who are somewhat accomplished musicians.  My thought would be to organize a group of people who also travel cross-country and to organize monthly jam sessions.  I play at low volume while keeping dynamics in mind. If you are interested please contact me on Facebook at Gunner Peterson or email me at [email protected] You can also text me at 619-733-3381 too. Please include your area of location, Instrument, Vocal capabilities, equipment, vehicle description, ect… Also please be either attending the RTR or be in the San Diego area and or be in the South-Western US...

Thank you, Gunner

Attachments

• medrums.jpg
    medrums.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 14
Did you find musicians?

I am thinking about being a nomad for a few years at the beginning of retirement (at least three years from now). One of the things I want to emphasize in retirement is musical growth. Have you been finding good jam sessions on the road? They are, of course, out there. Just wondering if you have been succeeding at finding them.

[quote pid='441311' dateline='1553470584']
>>Have you been finding good jam sessions on the road? They are, of course, out there. Just wondering if you have been succeeding at finding them.<<
Following ...
[/quote]

Latest posts