Moved in March 15th

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottnyht

Reaction score
My name is Scott. I moved into my 99 Chevy aerostar the middle of March 2021 in Florida. I'm 52 with alot life left. I was married for 22 years and then started couchsurfing about 4 years ago. I got tired of being and having roommates. I started thinking big (bus) and kept downsizing. Now to work on the storage unit. The van needs some work. I'm taking it one day at a time. I'm doing what I can when I can. The freedom this has offered to find out more about myself is priceless. It's very comforting to know that there is a community have support if needed. I may be by myself but never alone. I thank you for allowing me to share in  journeys.

Welcome to the forum, Scott. Keep track of the thread about East Coast nomads because they’re talking about getting together sometime this fall. I think it might be just the beginning of something big. I plan to be in Florida again this winter I was there last year from November to April. So I’m back in PA now. Again welcome to the forum glad to have you with us.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.