Motorcycle with Camper trailer?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I did post one, for some reason it didn't show up. Trying again.<br>

bk2valve said:
Yes, I have seen it done a couple of times and have thought about it often but since I have a tent-cot and&nbsp; the hammock there is little point...one of the main reasons I went to a hack was for my dog, so she has room to ride with me...<br>bri<br><br>
<div><br></div><div>Have you ever considered a bi/tricycle? &nbsp;Maybe a recumbent?</div>

Thanks for the info. A sidecar is a long way off for me right now but I appreciate the advice and info. The part about the steering changes?? I had no idea!<br><br>Bike rig pics are always welcome to me!<br><br>

You are welcome for sure and I hope you decide to ride a rig some day....<br>Bri<br><br>

Here's few, the first two aren't sturdy enough for an MC, but could be beefed up. The third, the Alite looks promising:<br><br><br><br><br>

Here is a link to a very interesting little moto pulled camper....the ol' boy who has invented it is in the process of having a true prototype built and so far I have not seen a plan for rain or bug protection but non-the-less it is a very cool little rig...<br><br>http://idahobedroll.com/<br><br>Be sure to follow the link to his road test thread on AdventureRiders forum<br>Bri<br><br>

<P>enginenewitty at it's finest.(pun intended). Thank you for posting that.</P>

Hey Lampy...I went back over this thread and finally noticed your cool 650 thumper and it looks like you do some putt-ing around yourself. Loaded and ready to rock and roll...cool.<br>and Kaos dood, that link to the diamond plate camper is one I had never seen...nice...<br>Bri<br><br><br>

Zap...great links...I really like the concept one for bicycles...that would make a good sidecar build methinks..<br>Bri<br>

<p>I&nbsp;REALLY! &nbsp;like&nbsp; this&nbsp; One.&nbsp; Seen&nbsp; it&nbsp;&nbsp; a few&nbsp; times&nbsp; already.&nbsp; IF&nbsp;&nbsp; anything&nbsp;&nbsp; Its&nbsp; a&nbsp; Grate&nbsp; garage&nbsp;&nbsp; to keep&nbsp; the&nbsp; bike&nbsp;&nbsp; outside&nbsp;&nbsp; when&nbsp; the&nbsp; toy&nbsp; hauler&nbsp;&nbsp; is in&nbsp;living&nbsp; space mode. &nbsp;&nbsp;</p>

Latest posts