Most Reliable Van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamsack

Reaction score
Hi all,<br><br>I have a simple question to ask you all.&nbsp; What is the most reliable van for vandwelling?&nbsp; I'm leaning towards either a Chevy Express or perhaps a Ford E-150.&nbsp; But these are rather uneducated choices because I don't really know which vans are most reliable (least break-downs/repairs).&nbsp; <br><br>I would also prefer some decent amount of interior space.&nbsp; Something like an Astro would probably be much too small, especially if I plan on installing a mini shower.&nbsp; I would also need something fairly roomy to work out of and perhaps store some merchandise for my online business.&nbsp; Thanks everyone.<br><br>

Ford extended bed for your situation, would be glorious...&nbsp; Would be with 1-ton axles and choices of engines.&nbsp; Just make sure of 2 things:<br><br>1. Spark plugs torgued to 12ft pounds (or they can spit out)<br><br>2.&nbsp;Exhaust studs (gas engines) rust out/ snap in salty conditions (view each one). <br><br>Otherwise, they are rock-solid and DIY friendly. <br>