Missed RTR due to sickness

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOVEMYRV!

Reaction score
Hello

I got a very bad flu so I missed the RTF.  Really
bummed about that as I need to meet people.

I am considering still going south from Manitoba in my little motorhome .... so does anyone know of any gatherings in late January or February?

Any suggestions as to where to go to get connected with other rv ers who are open to having a new person join in and to possibly travel together for a while?

Brenda

Hi Brenda...just keep in mind that the RTR is only one of many gatherings in southern AZ this time of year...there are groups everywhere.

I'm just a visitor here at RTR for a few days, then heading over to Quartzfest, a ham radio gathering, in a couple of days.

Meanwhile the big tent opens Saturday I think, lots of stuff to see and do in the area.

I think many of the members here will be glad to have a Canada Chick tagging along!

eh??

:p

tx2sturgis said:
Hi Brenda...just keep in mind that the RTR is only one of many gatherings in southern AZ this time of year...there are groups everywhere.

I'm just a visitor here at RTR for a few days, then heading over to Quartzfest, a ham radio gathering, in a couple of days.

Meanwhile the big tent opens Saturday I think, lots of stuff to see and do in the area.

I think many of the members here will be glad to have a Canada Chick tagging along!

eh??

:p
Hi there 
Thanks for responding!
So there's lots of action still ... Great!
FYI my dad is a long time ham radio dude .. he has a museum here .