Miami Everglades Resort RV Park

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

free2enjoy

Reaction score
If anyone needs info on this location, I’ve been living fulltime there for nearly 3 years.

Are there any rig requirements ? Like age or style? How much does a simple hookup cost?

For a fulltimer, they have 6 month and yearly leases.   My way $660/month for a “super site” which is the most expensive.  That includes water and HD cable tv.  

Seasonal rates are very expensive for the snowbirds and even tent campers pay a lot.  

It’s located in the rural agricultural district outside the metropolis and is extremely well run.  

As far as what condition of camper they let in, best to email them a photo.  From time to time a cargo trailer is there.  Mostly they just don’t want something that looks like it’s falling apart.  

The resort used to be an avocado orchard so most of the sites are under the canopy of these trees and also banyans, mangos and oak trees.   

I’ve enjoyed living there.  The people are great.

Yes I would like information on this park. Please send me contact info. This is a last year message but hope the original person still gets messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was there in January much of the Everglades Park at Flamingo was still busted up from the hurricaner. So hopefully that has been repaired and re-opened by now.