Making a PMF roof with a hidden area for Propane?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok....yeah I knew what foamie builds are, just didnt know what the acronym in the OP was.

Learn something new everyday.

And I guess I didn't know that was used for van roofs...is that something that can last awhile?

:cool:

I figure they use it for teardrops, kayaks, other stuff... shouldn't be a problem to make a high top. Although, my plan is to maybe build a with thin plywood, as well as foam board. I feel a bit more secure doing it that way...I dont knwo yet, still planning... and I wont be doing it til I have another 200 watts of panels. Installing everything at once and be done with it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ArmorAbby said:
I figure they use it for teardrops, kayaks, other stuff... shouldn't be a problem to make a high top. Although, my plan is to maybe build a with thin plywood, as well as foam board. I feel a bit more secure doing it that way...I dont knwo yet, still planning... and  I wont be doing it til I have another 200 watts of panels. Installing everything at once and be done with it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I built a wooden roof, as long as you build a really solid/sturdy frame theres no reason you shouldn't be able to do exactly what your wanting to!

Latest posts