Mail Forwarder in New Mexico

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoingMobile

Reaction score
In May of 2023 I will be retiring and traveling in my converted Transit Van with the intention of eventually buying some property and settling in New Mexico. It will be at least a year or possibly more of traveling before I get to the second part. Even when I do decide on property I plan on spending substantial time traveling in the van. But I would like to establish residency in New Mexico since that will be my main base of operations. Vehicle Registration, Drivers License, Passport, Insurance, Medicare, and Social Security. I have friends in the Santa Fe and Albuquerque areas and it might be possible to use one of their addresses for the things I need a "physical" address for. But I would like to avoid having to use that address as a mailing address. Bob Wells just posted a video about a mail forwarder he uses in Pahrump, NV.

Does anyone know of a mail forwarder they would recommend in the state of New Mexico? preferably near Santa Fe?

FWIW, Anytime Mailbox and iPostal1 serve Albuquerque. No personal experience to evaluate, sorry; I just did a pretty thorough search recently for NM/AZ locations. Maybe someone here will know if those are good services in general.

Latest posts