Does anyone use "Anytime Mailbox"?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara in a Prius

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone uses "Anytime Mailbox." The service is interesting - you can manage your mail by phone, they forward, scan, toss, or shred. There are a variety of plans, depending on how much mail you expect per month.

The how-to looks sticky though - you can do a change of address TO but not FROM if you need to move on. Not sure I understand how that would work.

BTW, I'm in Oregon now and have no plans to change states at the current time. But I will be selling my house and needing a new address while I'm on my travels.

The mail forwarders I know of won't be able to process a forward to an entirely new address.  It is best to have some overlap while manually changing your address with the people who send you mail.  That part isn't specific to that forwarder.

That's good to know. I hope there are cheaper options. I'd love one that gives me these services as well as an Oregon street address. Since the rate is based on the number of pieces of mail received, I'm concerned that the amount of junk mail I receive will force me to pay a higher rate.

Go to a US Postal Service location and talk to them about junk mail. I read that Standard A Mail (circulars, books, catalogs and advertising) is not forwarded unless requested by the customer.

If you want an Oregon address, get a Po Box while you have a street address, and get their services (extra). I am not aware of any mail forwarders in OR, but there must be one somewhere.
-crofter