Made it to Quartzsite[split] Camp with Bob: Jan 28th - Feb 3rd

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgilbert

Reaction score
Finally made it!! 2,200 miles of great views and weather. I get here and the views are great but the weather is horrible lol. Looks like better days ahead. Hope to meet some new people this week  :)

vgilbert said:
Finally made it!! 2,200 miles of great views and weather. I get here and the views are great but the weather is horrible lol. Looks like better days ahead. Hope to meet some new people this week  :)
I just arrived yesterday afternoon. I drove through all kinds of fun weather in AZ yesterday, deep snow, high winds, hail, heavy rain, and of course heavy traffic and slowdowns from the snowy conditions. - Dan

It is the end of January don’t you know! Don’t try I-40 as Flagstaff is getting close to 2 feet on the ground.

The Man said:
I just arrived yesterday afternoon. I drove through all kinds of fun weather in AZ yesterday, deep snow, high winds, hail, heavy rain, and of course heavy traffic and slowdowns from the snowy conditions. - Dan
What no flash floods or dust storms! Keep the shiny side up.
-crofter

bullfrog said:
It is the end of January don’t you know! Don’t try I-40 as Flagstaff is getting close to 2 feet on the ground.
Flagstaff was the best part of the drive. I stopped at Walmart and there was 8" of new snow in the parking lot and still falling at an incredible rate. I love the snow and enjoy the thrill of driving in it, but I do not like shoveling it.

The Man said:
Flagstaff was the best part of the drive. I stopped at Walmart and there was 8" of new snow in the parking lot and still falling at an incredible rate. I love the snow and enjoy the thrill of driving in it, but I do not like shoveling it.

I looked at your youTune channel, and I like your setup, I don't think I could get used to the hammock, I would be afraid I would either fall out, or not be able to get out, but the rest of it I like.

Freelander said:
I looked at your youTune channel, and I like your setup, I don't think I could get used to the hammock, I would be afraid I would either fall out, or not be able to get out, but the rest of it I like.
A hammock is not as easy as a bed for sure. They require some tweaking for each person as we are not all the same. They do provide a more refreshing sleep for me. When I sleep in a bed I wake up stiff and sore. When I get out of the hammock I am refreshed and ready to start my day which always begins with making coffee.

I'll be coming "up the hill" from Yuma, gaining about 750 feet, thereby losing a few degrees. But I can tough it out.

Latest posts