Looking at Van Options for Urban Stealth

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T.he I.nvisible M.an said:
I have a Step Van I have been living in since March of this year. It has natural lighting coming through the roof the full length of the cargo area (see my post in the Misc forum for a picture). I also work out of this Step Van doing Construction, Remodeling and Handyman type work. My insurance is about 108 per month and of course the Step Van is registered to a corporation with commercial plates. That being said ... IT IS EXTREMELY STEALTHY!

And now you know partially why I chose T.he I.visible M.an as my name for the forum ... 
Damn, that was an awesome post! It all makes sense, and was very descriptive. Though, looks like I'll be getting a conversion van, as long as the deal goes through on Friday. But I'll raise the roof and have a decent amount of room [emoji1]

That is a very good and informative read Invisible. Some good details. Thanks for sharing.

A few weeks ago I was getting my laundry done at the baptist church in Osoyoos. Got to talking with a lady there, who asked where I was living, and pointed out my stepvan. She was mighty surprised, having thought that it was a contractor's van. Evidently, they're having some work done at the church. That's one reason why I keep my rig looking slightly beat-up.. it's, like, a TOTAL work truck in looks. Pretty stealthy, eh? ..Willy.