Look what fell into the back of my truck....

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skindeeptx....The way I see it any RV that I can afford is going to leak, and most will already have serious structural damage (ask me how I know). with the Avion I  am hoping that if what wood that is in there is protected and sealed, any leaks, will cause limited damage and not any to the structure. Plus I just love the look of that old thing...something about the nostalgic feel.....Like your Isuzu Trooper, I had a 99 back in the day, oh how wish I had kept it..I just love those things.
I intend on protecting the wood, not trying to stop the leaks, as long as I dont get wet at night :-(

Funny, earlier tonite I was  about a similar camper on a pick up with a utility box. Nice setup.

Photo of rig I saw last night.

Attachments

• CC-120-093-800-2.jpg
    CC-120-093-800-2.jpg
    366.2 KB
thanks surfer that truck is awesome. I thought about doing that to my truck, but I need my rack. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
thanks surfer that truck is awesome.  I thought about doing that to my truck,  but I need my rack.  highdesertranger

"The truck is awesome".......what about the camper???  :)