• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LDMA lifetime membership

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RjGoldbug

Reaction score
LDMA lifetime membership for sale - only $1100. Enjoy use of all properties either at no cost or $10 a day. Great properties and no requirement to prospect. Check out the LDMA site to see if it’s a good fit for your needs. Maintenance dues are paid through 2020.

1100 is not a bad price but in case anybody is thinking of this y'all should be aware that the LDMA and the GPAA tack on fees for this membership transfer, if I remember correctly it was about another 750 bucks. so just wanted to give a heads up. I would call the LDMA and work through them to avoid any unwanted surprises. don't get me wrong I bought my membership 2nd hand from someone on the forum so I am not saying don't do it but I am saying like with anything else do your homework. highdesertranger

The GPAA requires a lifetime membership which will cost 450 dollars and there is a transfer cost of 50 dollars. Current transfer cost is 150 but since we have had this Lifetime LDMA membership since 1997 our contract states the cost of transfer is only 50. The reason we are selling it is that we live in New England and there are no LDMA properties close to our area. Also we are probably too old to enjoy this great hobby. We purchased this membership in 1997 for $3000 and current cost is 3300.

F9D0B371-0BB8-4C44-ABE0-7B71C57DB824.jpegJust double checked the site and the Life Time membership price is $4750.

Attachments

• F9D0B371-0BB8-4C44-ABE0-7B71C57DB824.jpeg
    F9D0B371-0BB8-4C44-ABE0-7B71C57DB824.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 10
The OP hasn't been on the forum since 12/26/19 so I doubt they will see this. You might try to email them.

BTW head over to the "Newcomers corner" and give us an intro.

Highdesertranger

Latest posts