Kitchen Unit & Van Shower

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cargovanconversion

Reaction score

I started building the kitchen cabinets and fitting them in the van. Finding out if it all works or that I have to make adjustments in the design. First time inside the van standing in the shower pan, calculating where the shower head has to come.

Van Williams

Great idea for a shower that is easily stored out of the way. I'm planning to get a Ford Transit, and was already subscribed to you. I'm planning to put my bathroom at the rear of the van... bathroom and storage... then have the front 2/3 of the cargo area for living in.... bed, kitchen, desk.

If you plan a full-size separate shower/bathroom area, I would suggest considering a High Roof model just to get the standing height inside the shower and an Extended length model to compensate for the space you loose for implementing that permanent shower/bathroom. It adds a lot to the price of the vehicle, but may be well worth it.

Van Williams

That's definitely in my plan ... I am tall so wouldn't be able to stand up in the mid-roof Transit. Already checked it out at my local Ford dealership!

Latest posts