Kimbo truck camper

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute and cozy looking, right up the road from me. Looks like getting ready to step into a DeLorean to go back in time, or a tornado shelter with that door.

An example of the design of the object being driven by the tools available to the designer, in this case a flat bed CNC router.

I like the functionality of it, but don't care at all about the stainless steel look, and the beveled corners. It seems like a whole lot of $$ for something that doesn't have as much appeal to me as a used Lance pickup camper.

The angular look of the design and the choice of materials will appeal to some but not to others. But that is the situation with most all products. I am not going to bad mouth the product based on my own personal style preference. Especially without actually seeing the product in person.
The first time I saw an advertisement for the Honda Elements I thought they were ugly but now I own one and like its boxy look. So I keep an open mind about such things. Love at first sight is not always necessary.

I think it looks too early in it's design and prototype T&E stage to be released for sale, unless under a prototype evaluation type contract.

Not a video directly related to the camper aforementioned, none the less here is more video of said camper.