Just showing you what I mean...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

She

Reaction score
This is a little crazy. Go down the list all the ones priced in my price range(2000 bucks)..New Jersey....ones in my area....out of my price range. i am in New York. Just had to laugh about that today. Because if I don't one can get a little discouraged. The good thing about this is that by the time I find something I'll have more money saved up.<br /><span style="color: #ff0000;"><a href="http://newyork.craigslist.org/searc...&amp;srchType=A&amp;minAsk=min&amp;maxAsk=max"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Craigslist</span></a></span>

Hmmm, well $2000 is not a lot above what the vans are worth for metal scrap value (even a total junk van is probably worth $400 to $500 at a junkyard).<br /><br />Do realize that when someone puts up something on CL for $3500, they probably really only expect to get $3000, and if it has been relisted for a few weeks they might take $2500 or less.&nbsp; Of course if it has been relisted for weeks, you start to wonder why it is still there.

Yes I do know that I am still a little short.&nbsp;Waiting&nbsp;for the last pay check!! And yes to the last part.

Any pictures you see of a vehicle, can Surely be be Deceiving, without the seller even trying to. I went and looked at a 78 Dodge Transvan today, that didn't look bad on GL, but had alot of rust underneath, even tho it had a Good safety insp sticker.