Just Joined DB&BB

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dboggs

Reaction score
:)  Hi guys. My wife and I live overseas, but we plan to return to our home in AZ late 2021 and buy an RV. I used to RV a lot as a teenager with my family, and we have made several excursions in Canada and West Coast USA in rental RVs from 19 to 34 ft., Class Cs mostly. Looking to buy a 19-20 ft. Class B or B+ which fits in a normal parking space. We anticipate traveling all over Western USA, but will keep our Tempe, AZ home for the time being--not yet ready to make the leap to full-time nomad just yet. We are retired and the mortgage is paid off.  

DB&BB from AZ.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

"the mortgage is paid off. "

Congrats! That is like being a millionaire these days!

Welcome DB&BB!

Sounds like a plan to me.  I'm new here as well 68, and planning to camp out of my Mazda B3000 Truck this Summer to see if I think I could full-time in that, or maybe try to buy a Van.  I'm not at all sure of Full-timing, but I want to get out there where I can meet some full-timers and see what it might be like for me and Mimmie the dog.  I've been dreaming about it for years, and I do have that gypsy-heart for sure.

Best wishes to both of you, and I think you'll meet a lot of neat people here, and even watch some videos on Youtube if you haven't already :)

Actually, a winter trip to southern AZ is the best time to meet nomads, because they are most concentrated at that time and place. In the summer nomads scatter all over the place, making it difficult to find them for meet & greet purposes.

Cool and enjoy the next ride of your journey!! Do what ya want as you guys want, best in life!!

VanForNow said:
Actually, a winter trip to southern AZ is the best time to meet nomads, because they are most concentrated at that time and place. In the summer nomads scatter all over the place, making it difficult to find them for meet & greet purposes.
Thank you for the info :)