Just For Fun

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunrise on Mars.

Attachments

• 270259main_Sol_090_sunrise_full.jpg
    270259main_Sol_090_sunrise_full.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
I love that one too. Only I hate the Wolf Spiders that come flying out of the lit palm trees after it heats up a little. I just lucked out. Tried a very old and trusted Mex restaurant in town and tried the Carne Asada for the first time. Oh man! That was the best char on beef that I have ever tasted. Charred to the max and red tender on the inside. Nothing like my dad's burnt to a crisp sirloin steaks from way back in the 50's and 60's.

I love that one too. Only I hate the Wolf Spiders that come flying out of the lit palm trees after it heats up a little. I just lucked out. Tried a very old and trusted Mex restaurant in town and tried the Carne Asada for the first time. Oh man! That was the best char on beef that I have ever tasted. Charred to the max and red tender on the inside. Nothing like my dad's burnt to a crisp sirloin steaks from way back in the 50's and 60's.
Oh yeah. There was this one place outside of Cannon AFB NM at a little Junction in the road out in the desert that used to serve huge Chucksteaks that had been marinated and grilled black and blue. They used to serve them whole (2-3 pounds each) with fresh blue tortillas, this orange / red blistering salsa, and beans. They also gave you a Ginourmas knive that looked more like sword to cut it up with. Chop a hunk, stuff in a tortilla, slather with salsa, masticate, and repeat with an occasional slurp of beans. Oh. Cerveza, LOTS of Cerveza!

They also gave you a Ginourmas knive that looked more like sword to cut it up with. Chop a hunk, stuff in a tortilla, slather with salsa, masticate, and repeat with an occasional slurp of beans. Oh. Cerveza, LOTS of Cerveza!
Now that is fun. Torture people with out of sight descriptions of great food. I love it. Ha Ha ha

Notice what you wrote contains 666 in there! Maybe we should try and avoid that day...
Oh, those secrets... Add up all the numbers on a Roulette wheel and it adds up to 666. :alien: :alien:

Last edited:
I think this describes a whole lot of us here... Lee Marvin. What a guy... From "Paint your Pony"

Cheers!

This should go right along with that (a little racy but HEY we're adults!).

Jetsons.jpg