Just For Fun

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but I can give out merit badges for the scouts looking for their first camp fire badge.

Sorry! And I actually know Bill Clinton... :D

Attachments

• clinton-new-interns.jpg
    clinton-new-interns.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 13
Some of my best most important lessons I was taught before I was 6 years old by people close to me that cared. Those memories I have treasured for over 60 years now. Every campfire my kids and grandkids build gets lit in a different way. All of them know what happens if you are careless with fire, a knife or electricity. All of them know what happens if you point a weapon at something you don’t intend to kill whether it is loaded or not. Experience is a really good teacher to bad many kids don’t get those experiences at a young age when it is easy to make impressions that last on them. Sometimes the joke is on you! Lol!!!

I know that people are stressed out on airplanes about masks and in general anymore, but I think this gal is overreacting just a WEE bit... The pilot is great. Very British.

Cheers!

That comes under the heading of horrifying no matter whether it's real or photoshopped...

If it's real, can you imagine the look of relief on the donor's face afterwards?

For when you gotta eat and run

Attachments

• 6AF1A1E9-F047-45FD-BC8B-CB0F17EC967F.jpeg
    6AF1A1E9-F047-45FD-BC8B-CB0F17EC967F.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DF3E55E4-2E30-4546-97CD-944806B04BDF.jpeg
    DF3E55E4-2E30-4546-97CD-944806B04BDF.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 18