Just For Fun

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^nope that is the spare tire well and usually they put the bolts through the spare rim or a heavy steel plate which “oil cans” as in flexes the whole trunk floor which causes the whole floor section to eventually crack and fall out. Gets pretty interesting when that that happens! Lol!!!

^^^nope that is the spare tire well and usually they put the bolts through the spare rim or a heavy steel plate which “oil cans” as in flexes the whole trunk floor which causes the whole floor section to eventually crack and fall out. Gets pretty interesting when that that happens! Lol!!!
Whew, thanks for clarification… I see that now… but wow! Save the innovating to the innovators!!! Haha!

^^^”We don’t need no education!”
Wonder if it was the piano player?

The funny thing is that was an actual sign with unfortunate spell check. Hung up at a pizza hut a few days ago. No sausage on my pizza please..

Unforseen circumcisions indeed.

any time someone says 'does your dog bite" I remember something that happened at my door once.

Had some really pushy religiose folks showed up and wanted to come in and preach at me. I said no a few times and started to close the door when my neighbors dog came up the driveway and started his normal barking ( he did not like this group of people) the ring leader asked if my dog bites I said no he tried again to come in and the neighbors dog came up on the porch and again they asked does your dog bite again I said No they slowly walked toword the dog and I said that is NOT my dog and then I pointed at my dog asleep in the corner. That is my dog. They quickly left... The neighbors dog got a treat that day