It's time to get moving!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soozen

Reaction score
My husband (63) and I (50) have a plan to hopefully hit the road next summer. Of course we have to sell our house and buy an RV first, but it's going to happen. I'm really looking forward to it. I can't believe how much stuff we have and I can't wait to be rid of it.

Welcome soozen. My husband and i have been researching this for several years. We are nearing the point where hopefully we will be able to leave this summer. Downsizing. What a chore. We are in that process as well as fixing the house up for sale. Know that many of us are in the same place you are. See you down the road. Nora

Welcome to the CRVL forums Soozen!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

It's amazing how much stuff we can accumulate isn't it? Hopefully you have time to sell a bunch of it and make some money off of it. see you out there