Its been a minute...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steamjam1

Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a long time. The last time I logged in was 11/2019. LOTS of things have happened to me in my van dwelling life since then. Now that things are calming down in my life I am glad to be back to this community. I still have my class-B Ferd. Its "asleep" right now under a van cover with a battery tender. It's been sitting there since 1/2019 when everything started to happen to me and I had to come home. My mission is almost over, and I am starting to wake up 'ol Big Blue and start prepping her for my return to nomadic life. I can't wait. I think about being on the road everyday. I am about to acquire another hightop van: a 1979 Dodge "Family wagon" that I want to set up as "RV-lite". I can't wait to get my hands on it.

NctryBen said:
Your going to be busy with your older van build. I hope it treats you right.

Dodge. Its my specialty. I'm totally excited to get my hands on a series-3 Dodge van.

highdesertranger said:
welcome back.  highdesertranger
Thanks! Don't worry. No more 4x4 conversions to Dodge vans. I learnt my lesson with the first one! This time its either an air locker for the Dana 60, or an LSD. Everything else will be box stock. Well OK I'm updating certain things.

Latest posts