Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starquest1

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site, I am converting a 1996 ford econoline 150. I went out to the desert for one night to see how I would like it I knew I would love it but I still wanted to try it out first. I was sold that morning when I woke up in nature so the following day I started stripping the van. It was scary at first here I was stripping a perfectly nice van I knew there was no turning back. I was happy with the decision I made. Now I have to convert it, not so easy but I am willing to do the work and get help when I need it. Thank you for accepting me in this forum as I am not officially on the road yet but I will be.

Welcome star quest to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Welcome to the forum, starquest:

Yep, there is nothing like Mother Nature seducing you into the nomad lifestyle....and it keeps getting better as you tweak your set up and pick up hacks along the way. Enjoy weekends and vacay time away from cities while converting the van, if you can.