Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez123biz

Reaction score
I am, Jim and am a retired single man and have loved camping all of my life.
I recently purchased a basic teardrop trailer, that I have used for a month long tour of the United States.
similar interests.

Hi Jim and welcome. Those teardrop campers sure look neat. How did it work for your trip? Hope the tour was a good time and you're planning another.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Jim! Do you have any photos of your teardrop that you can post? Hope to see you at the RTR in Quartzsite in January!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Wabbit said:
Hi Jim and welcome. Those teardrop campers sure look neat. How did it work for your trip? Hope the tour was a good time and you're planning another.

Hi Wabbit,
Thanks for the reply. ;)
For their small size, mine is comfortable as the one I sleep on at home.
My journey, which was on my bucket list was 18 days and around 5,800 miles.
Traveled from Maryland as far west as Nevada and returned by the southern roads and as far North as Trenton, NJ.

Getting ready for a short trip South in the next few days depending on hurricane Irma and her future path.
Can't wait to get on the road again.

Welcome aboard !
That's a lot of miles to cover in 2 1/2 weeks !
It would probably take me 2 1/2 months minimum..........
But I like to do a lot of back road exploring and stop for ANYTHING that looks interesting.
Lots of info already posted here for you to discover.
Ask any questions you can't find the answer to.

Being a junior member of this forum welcome here to all. Hope all have a nice time here and enjoy here so much.