introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkinjohn

Reaction score
Hi, I just got back from 18 months in South East Asia... I had left my van in my niece's back yard... It started right up....Next on my bucket list is to travel the Great Loop... I don't have a boat, yet, so, I'm doing it in my van... and looking for a boat along the way!
Left L.A. yesterday... now in Phoenix headed East... One of my concerns: I get my meds, and medical from the VA... I don't know how the hell, I am going to be able to travel and still get my meds... So, hoping to find a vandweller who gets his meds from the VA... to show me the ropes...

Welcome to the CRVL forums Elkinjohn!  I'd never heard of the Great Loop - had to google it up.  It looks like a great trip by boat or by van!

There are many people who get their medicine from the VA on the forums. Hopefully someone can provide the information that you need.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks to Cyndi for that link...I've always wanted to do the trip from the Great Lakes through to the Gulf. Now you've got me thinking about driving it cause the van doesn't float...rofl.

Added another trip to the bucket list...sigh.

Welcome home, John!

Thanks for googling that, rvwandering. I'd never heard of that either. Or if I had, I'd forgotten it.

Hmmm... I've made that loop a few times but never heard it called that before.

Any other interesting loops we should know about?

where in S.E. Asia? if its anywhere near me, i bet you're relieved to be in some cooler weather (and better beer)

Welcome! I am new here as well. Sounds like you have a cool adventure before you! Peace!

There are many people who get their medicine from the VA on the forums. Hopefully someone can provide the information that you need.
RVWandering thanks for your help.... could you recommend a forum where I can post my question?
thanks
john

thank you R V Wandering
you are a Super Moderator...
really appreciate your help
john