Intro -New Member from California

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amaechina

Reaction score
Hey, everyone.  So glad to be a part of this community as I'm preparing for full-time van life in 2019.  I have two adobes, one in Los Angeles and one of YouTube where I spend most of my time devouring content on everything van life.   :D

As I've grown bolder, not older, in response to life and all it entails, good, bad and otherwise, I'm hoping that van life will be just another glorious addition to my fulfilled (but not perfect) life.  I'm excited about all the possibilities to travel, meet new people and live more simply; while also preparing for any pitfalls that I may encounter.

I'm grateful that Bob Wells has consistently provided a platform and a place that welcomes everyone that is kind.  I greet you all in that same spirit.

Hi there, Amaechina ... I was born in California and lived 61 years there, but now I'm in North Idaho. I am wondering what you mean by "two adobes" ... of course, I know what an adobe house is but how is YouTube an adobe?

Do you have a van yet? (I don't.) I'd like to hear more about your plans.

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome Amaechina to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome Amaechina!

It's always nice to see a fellow Californian on the forum!

I'm fifty miles or so south of L.A., but I'm more of a road tripper than a vehicle dweller. Still, you'll find a lot of people here with some very creative and useful thoughts and ideas on vehicle dwelling.

Here's hoping you find what you're looking for!

Latest posts