Incredible link

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les H

Reaction score
Note- Kate, Bob and others, I put this here 'cause I wasn't sure where else to put it. If it is better elsewhere, feel free to move it- thanks

I found this site with -TONS- of links to virtually everything out doors, sites, blogs, national forests, whitewater raffting, camping, you name it. I happened to punch in the east coast, but if you go to the home page, you can get central and west coast info too. I found it looking up info on a new 4200 mile north to south hiking path named the Eastern Continental Divide path, Nova scotia to key west. Hope you like it as much as I did, I put a link on my homescreen.
Here it is-
http://www.peaktopeak.net/east.html
Enjoy,
Les

Les, great site. It seems there should be a better spot. I just haven't found it yet :)<div><br></div><div>I've been doing some housekeeping the last few days and will be doing more....I will find someplace better for it!</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks, my friend!</div>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Good site, Les. Thanks.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p>

It seems to be mostly links to guides and tours rather than trails.&nbsp; <br>

When i open my home state of alabama, it shows state parks, hiking, gps maps for travel,camping, all sorts of stuff that might be usefull to outdoorsey types, vandwellers included. I have looked at a few other states as well, and while it does have links to guides, it also has much, much more.