Incomming Nomad

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOOSHOO

Reaction score
I have been watching and studying all of you guys You Tube videos. At last i am free from everyone and everything. I am looking forward to get a van and travel as you guys are doing. This will be a new and awesome beginning for me. I have been a truck driver  before so this should be  purdie easy for me i think. Launch date will be about 1.5 year or less. Cheers yaw'LL. . . I will be reading, studying, planning much so here goes. Ty so much guys for sharing your knowledge. God bless . . .

MooShoo!!! Welcome to the CRVL forums! Your previous experience as a truck driver should make the transition to van dweller easier. Looking forward to seeing you out on the road!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome MooShoo! Have a great time and remember to take pics and document your build out! Pretty pretty pleeaaassseeee! Hehe.

cyndi said:
MooShoo!!! Welcome to the CRVL forums!  Your previous experience as a truck driver should make the transition to van dweller easier. Looking forward to seeing you out on the road!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Ty so much cyndi for your kind reply. I see your doing  allot of hakkuna mattata on the road. I look forward to see how your journey has been and i cant wait to be out there also. God bless, stay safe you and may da force be with you. And dont forget to put a smile on that face today. Cheers ~

Cry said:
Welcome MooShoo! Have a great time and remember to take pics and document your build out! Pretty pretty pleeaaassseeee! Hehe.

Ahloha Cry' n Bryan and tyvm for the welcome. May your path and journey be blissfully amazing on and off the roads. I am at the rough draft, drawings and plans atm but soon a reality. You guys stay safe and have a wonderful time in the real world. God bless . . .

Welcome aboard MooShoo!
You'll like this life , just like truckin' but on your route and your schedule and no logbook !
We will encourage you to stop whenever you want .
Just take pics and post 'em up !

Welcome, always great to meet a fellow truck driver. No dispatchers or pick up and deliveries here though :). All the best.

BobBski said:
Welcome, always great to meet a fellow truck driver.  No dispatchers or pick up and deliveries here though :). All the best.

Yerp 10-4 that trucker.