Importing Keldwick products

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CODeb

Reaction score
Hello. Has anyone bought the Keldwick diy Mimi Loo kit?  Any issues with import to US at the border?  Thank, Deb

It's the Kildwick diy Mini Loo kit. Contact manufacturer and see if they have US distribution. Most do. No border problems then

Thanks Matt.  They said all info is on the package from them but do not know what is happens once in USA.  Anyone bought a urine diverter from overseas?

Last one I saw simply cut the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket on an angle and set it in the front third of a 5 gallon bucket, I believe they held it there with a couple screws and installed a drain tube to a collection bottle.

I purchased a diverter from compoosttoilets.com (yes two "oo") which is based in the UK. Their shopping cart page doesn't allow ordering for shipment to the USA so they have an eBay site where you can order. They were very helpful answering questions and it was no problem getting it delivered to the US. They have several options available. I purchased just the diverter and made a nice composting toilet.

Latest posts