I'm official!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvpopeye

Reaction score
Oh My Goshk !!
I didn't feel old Monday.
I still don't feel old today Wednesday.
But yesterday I thought maybe I should....?

I took a trip uptah the Paaaaahk dontcha know!
Acadia.
I bought my Old Fart,,errrr,,America The Beautiful Pass.

I think maybe it was the 300 mile trip , yeah that must have been it !

Being that I Yam Who I Yam.
There are now several people up that way the can say they met someone that is definitely Not Right !

Is a happy birthday in order, or you just got around to going??   :p  If it's the former, then a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!  If it's not, then you just ain't right, son.

rvpopeye said:
There are now several people up that way the can say they met someone that is definitely Not Right !

Hahaha! Where's that "Stinkin Badge?"

Popeye, if it was your Birthday Happy Belated birthday. as usual I am late.

I'll send you a PM with my email, I suspect my contributions to this forum will become limited at best.

Rob

Not my birthday , nobody punch my arm!
I've been eligible for over 2 years, but mom came first ,,priorities.

I heard the price was going up too so wanted to beat that (I forgot to ask when the increase was going into effect).

No Stinkin'Badges !
Our badge maker Ain't Right so.......all's good.
I do have my pass and that's way better than a Stinkin' Badge....or.......is it?

rvpopeye said:
I heard the price was going up too so wanted to beat that (I forgot to ask when the increase was going into effect).

I got mine a couple of months ago...  the woman I got it from told me that she'd heard two dates floated, sometime in June and sometime in October... so who knows?

rvpopeye said:
Oh My Goshk !!
Being that  I Yam Who I Yam.
:D Yowsers.... Next thing We Know You'll Be A Tellin' New Folks You Meet "I'm A Legend In My Own Mind"  :p 

TJB & the Q

TJB
Not a legend in my own mind .
I've worked with/for? a few musicians that thought that though.
So , I know what to look out for!

Price goes up whenever it does I guess .
Doesn't matter to those that already have the pass.
The rest of you need to get on it !

(Can be ordered online or through the mail with proper ID--your license and $20)

It may only just now be official but we knew it a long time ago. :p

Latest posts