Im back and looking to cardwell this time.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THECHEMICALS

Reaction score
https://vanlivingforum.com/Thread-First-time-vandwelling-Started-Feb1-2013

That was my 2013 van dwelling first time venture that went extremely well without any problem. I managed to save over 15k that year in home expenses alone! Now I'm looking to do it again, need something new and fresh, away from home life.

My problem now is that I sold my van and I am driving an Infiniti g37. I haven't exactly figured out how I'm going to sleep in it yet, but have decided that I'll keep most of my stuff in the nearest storage possible and keep only 3-5 days of hygiene and clothing in car. Stealth is not an issue, I have black out 65 percent tints and coverings behind them. The trunk can hold tons of stuff as well. It's a nice car so I wont be cooking out of it or keeping my stinky laundry in it.... I will have to be active weekly for upkeep between car and storage. 

My only other idea is to buy another Van but tbh I feel safer in my sedan. I'll keep this thread updated , but my plan is to do this October. Thanks to the community for all the help before! Love you guys!

THECHEMICALS said:
My only other idea is to buy another Van but tbh I feel safer in my sedan.

Could you explain what you mean by feeling safer in the car instead of the van. More stealth?

I'm guessing safer in a crash. We'll see what he/she says.

Or maybe his car is a better getaway vehicle- keeps him safer from jail. Lol.