Ideas, lust and envy...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hippiechk

OMFG...sorry, I'm tripping a bit here *laugh*.

If you have the time...its a half hour but its hard to blink! Talk about rig lust...I would absolutely whore for one of these units! *laugh*

Get a rag...you will drool, get a pencil and paper...you will get ideas, I needed a tissue too 'cause my eyes leaked...

And enjoy, its a delight!

Regards all...

:cool:HEHE more to drool over
Auto-Sleeper Windrush = MPG estimate 28-32
Autocruise Accent = MPG estimate 27 -33

I did some reading on the European vans and it looks like 27 is a good all around number for the diesel powered 2.3 or 3L

I liked the globecar from Germany with the round windows, the top looks like it could be used to load more stuff on:cool:

Sooooo, hipck, I may have one of these units ? We should talk (insert evil grin here) just funnin with ya.

I totally came to this thread by title alone, so let me say: I think lust especially is a good idea.

I'm starting to get the impression that this Hippiechk is a bit of a troublemaker!!

...sure can't wait to meet her!! :D

@ Patrick, I just met Hippiechk, she will leave you with a life long impression, as far as a bit of a troublemaker, it depends on your definition. She is well worth meeting. Hope to see her again in the future. Signman

That is a nice collection. Would have liked to see a little more green effort as in solar innovative energy use. But for sheer sex appeal vavavoom. Some great layouts and ideas.

signman said:
I just met Hippiechk, she will leave you with a life long impression. She is well worth meeting. Hope to see her again in the future. Signman

Hmmmmmm....maybe she just has something for us signguys!! :D

So Hippiechk, I shall sponsor a contest, to be judged by me of course, for 'RV woman of the year'. Submissions, as well as bribes may be sent to my personal email. All proceeds will go to help young orphan children in the dominican republic, or to me, depending on whether or not I have a stamp at judging time. Thoughts? And when are you going to get down to Idaho?