I would love a...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
00t0t_g7fGsHQ7OO2_600x450.jpg

@ Crofter & WildRacoon: I want a roof deck & micro garden as well. An inside hatch & a hoist w/small pallet to get stuff up there easily. I have almost 1/2 the roof ...

Perhaps this summer ...

Attachments

• 00t0t_g7fGsHQ7OO2_600x450.jpg
    00t0t_g7fGsHQ7OO2_600x450.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 14
Nice schoolie I knew an obstetrician that had a Cadillac painted pink and blue like that. I guess he wouldn’t do that today having all the different genders we have LOL. But he was a trained physician what would he know?

Oh and keep this on track with the OP. I would like the kind of weather I’m having now every day. Except for the rain we need from time to time. It’s almost 70° bright blue skies with beautiful white clouds and air so full of oxygen and so empty of crap it feels good to breathe.

Fantym1 is that your bus???? How cute is THAT! You have inside pics?

Are you in Quartzsite per chance???

Nature Lover: thanx

Cammalu: yes, that's TMS Chuckles. Yes?, sorta close - just outside Bouse.
20191224_103356_HDR(1).jpg20191224_103409(1).jpg

LOL! Such a blessing this past year
Still have the big enuf 2 stash a body fridge, but stashed full of staples - will be glad when I can rehome it.

I should put the greenhouse up, but feeling like I should re-energize 1st

Attachments

• 20191224_103356_HDR(1).jpg
    20191224_103356_HDR(1).jpg
    798.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191224_103409(1).jpg
    20191224_103409(1).jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 18
"Do you bring water in your tent or no? -crofter"

Depending on how long it is to be set up. Sometimes I run a garden hose from the campsite faucet into the tent and put a spray nozzle on it so I have water on demand. Sometimes I just use a gallon jug and pour out whichever amount is needed. I also have a 5-gallon jug and garden sprayer for bathing and can use the sprayer for rinsing dishes.

Fantym there’s a whole lot of good rock hunting out Bouse way. Seen anything special?

fantym1 said:
Nature Lover: thanx

Cammalu: yes, that's TMS Chuckles. Yes?, sorta close - just outside Bouse.

LOL! Such a blessing this past year
Still have the big enuf 2 stash a body fridge, but stashed full of staples - will be glad when I can rehome it.

I should put the greenhouse up, but feeling like I should re-energize 1st

Oh my. I'm envious.

When you say greenhouse, what do you mean? Do you have one of those little patio greenhouses? And what do you grow in it?

I have a large plastic tote with about 6 house plants in it, which is how I fill my need for photosynthetic pets. Always interested in how fellow plant people deal with these urges.

Yes, I love wild plants too. Not the same thing.

I had a greenhouse until the Tornado took it down.

Weld you a top half is a 23 window VW bus with dual sun roofs on top. Lol !!! You could put some hot boxes on your roof deck.

fantym1 said:
@ Crofter & WildRacoon: I want a roof deck & micro garden as well. An inside hatch & a hoist w/small pallet to get stuff up there easily. I have almost 1/2 the roof ...

Perhaps this summer ...
What a cute schoolie! And such a big kitchen space. I'm envious, till I have to turn the rig around. Then I love my little van.
-crofter

Cammalu: no, not yet but always hopeful - found a couple things (rhyolites) last time I was here

Jacqueg: it's 6ft H x 7ft W x 10ft L. I mostly use for living space - the furbys think it's their house & R willing enuf 2 share, thankfully. I grow sprouts in the bus & will start this year's herbs-in-cans either later 2day or 2moro.

Bullfrog: I saw a bus like that @ a Rainbow Gathering last time I went! Twas an interesting vehicle. I think of doing that & think: Bridges, tree limbs, Insurance & Inspection. I do have a welder (not on the bus) ... ah, a woman & her welder - be afraid, boys, be very afraid ... Muahahahaha

Crofter: ah, but Chuckles is only 23ft L, which isn't that much longer than my old extended van. Having driven Big Rigs, Abrams, Bradleys, 5-tons, Duece & a-halfs & APCs, Chuckles is no big deal to turn around.

GOAL: Get Out And Look is a very necessary concept

My "I would love to have" desires are being fullfilled this month. A new generator and an instant popup screened shelter. It was a good holiday season in my Etsy store so that made my wish list get fullfilled.

I thought about a Quick-set Clam but as with Goldie Locks they were not just the right size.  So I have ordered a Gazelle G5. Good price and free delivery to Lowes in Yuma. Not the perfect choice of features, there is no model that could fullfill that, but at least I can modiffy it to suit my specific needs with a bit of time spent doing some sewing tasks.
I am truly thankful for what I am about to receive.