I got a dog

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owl

Reaction score
&nbsp;&nbsp; She chases jackrabbits, she hasn't caught one yet. Does she give up?<br>What do you think?<br>

<p>Never!&nbsp; It's a game and too much fun to ever give up.</p>

<P>Take advantage of her talents and&nbsp;go rabbit hunting. Free healthy meat.&nbsp;</P>

Years ago in another life, I had a wonderful Aussie, Saidie. My husband had a little Jack Russell. Sammy went into thickets, Sadie stood watching and made the catch. Neither was interested in the meat and i always felt a little bad and did not want the rabbit to go to waste so often would fry it. Our bunnys are small and hardly worth the trouble though.<br><FONT color=#ff00ff><b>Dragonfly</b></FONT><br>

<p>My dog chases and occassionally catches a bunny.&nbsp; She does not share!&nbsp; Will eat the entire rabbit, ears, foot, tail and all just so I don't get a bite!</p>

Thanks owl. Now I've got this stupid song running through my head:

"I'm gonna buy me a dog...

A dog?

A dog."

LOL

&nbsp;Mine just wants to kill. She then buries her catch. I don't tolerate rodents around/in my rig and neither does she.<br>

<P>Seraphim, here's an idea! Instead of buying a dog, buy a rabbit and make yesican and willys dogs happy!</P>