Howdy !

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Old Guy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi, I'm brand new to the forum from Missouri.
I've bought a camper that I am living in full time and truck but I haven't taken the leap to full time
RVing. I need to save up a little more cash to have a rainy-day fund so it
will be a couple of months.
I'm 68 years young, winding down a small business and will full time soon I hope.

I'm not sure what exactly I can contribute to a group of RV'ers other than a willingness
to help anyone with about anything.
My business is Laser Printer repair but I doubt there will be much of a need for my skills
at an RV camp.
I am a guitar player and singer, maybe I can perform some but we will see.

Anyway, I'm excited about maybe joining up with some folks and doing as much as possible to
help others.

Talk soon!
Happy Old Guy

Hello, and welcome!! You've found a great friendly corner of the internet, dive right in!!

Welcome Old Guy to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome to the forum.  There are several members in the Columbia Mo. area.  

We seem to be odder than the average dwelers.

Happy Old Guy said:
My business is Laser Printer repair but I doubt there will be much of a need for my skills at an RV camp.

Maybe not, but, your hands-on electronics experience will probably come in handy on the forum, or out there, somewhere!

Welcome!

I'll be 68 in a few weeks. We're coming up on our second month of FTing in PA. Getting ready for our trip South for the eclipse. Good luck. It's a big change but that's the best part.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk