How did you get your van?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, got mine back in 2012. I learned that sometimes they don't report damage in the carfax, so I had a van which leaked during the rainy season. Flex Seal became my saving grace, but it sure looks nasty (Even the clear) and so I get some odd looks and a visit or 2 from various security forces (Hospital) but they were ok as I had an appointment.

I got mine from Craigslist, but the dealer was located on 82nd ave (Known as "Ripoff Row" to the residents of Portland, OR)

I probably have changed the interior 3-4 times and this will be the last change. Currently have been hired and will be looking for a "New to me" replacement. Not too sure if Van, RV or what.....

I just bought the 2013 Ford Transit Connect with windows in both side doors and cruise control that I have been looking for for the last 3 years. Mine is going to be a weekend get away camper and daily driver. I found it on Carfax.com. I like Carfax because it shows the Carfax title, accident, and maintenance report free on their vehicles.

Anyone see any possible flood vans during their search? There have been a ton of flooded vehicles from various floods throughout the US in recent years. I wonder how many are dried out, sold used and the new owner finds problem after problem?

while going to a store I happened to see a 2010 ford transit connect sitting on a lot across the street...I went over and took it for a test drive...and as they say the rest is history.....it's incredibly small but the mileage is phenomenal....and I live with the rest...I haven't got it built out yet...still working on that...but overall I like it....eventually I will want something bigger

I was unable find what I wanted, wound having to order it and wait. Had it a week and just getting started with the build.