• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Homestead for sale

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shemp

Reaction score
17 wooded acres.Nice house with shop.Garden spot.Fenced yard.Beautiful 12 ft waterfall.2 creeks.All solar power.All tools go with property.Woodsplitter,garden tractor ,tiller, welder,generator plus much more.$97,500.

Is this yours!??

Sounds amazing! In my area of the country you could easily double that asking price if not triple.

What part of the country is this located?.. Any pictures or coordinates for viewing?

I hope all is well with you and this is not a distress sale. I would not want to be a vulture.

This thread is starting to feel like a troll thread of some sort? I have seen the OP make several subsequent comments and yet wont give any kind of detail to this?

Strange.

If you have concerns about a person being a troll it is very easy to click on their user name and then see all of the previous activity in the forum. If you had done that you would have been reassured this is a decent person who has contributed a lot to the forum. It was just posted yesterday afternoon. The OP has not yet made any subsequent comments in this thread, he is not a troll. Have a little patience.

maki2 said:
If you have concerns about a person being a troll it is very easy to click on their user name and then see all of the previous activity in the forum. If you had done that you would have been reassured this is a decent person who has contributed a lot to the forum. It was just posted yesterday afternoon. Not everyone is online 24/7 waiting to answer all the questions people have. Just use a little more patience.
I misspoke. I should have said joke/satire. I was just speaking in pm with him the otherday about joke posts.  I did not mean troll.

Yeah, we are looking to sell this place in the Ozarks.We have been building this place for 8 years.A little more info;3 miles from bull shoals lake.150 yard rifle range.50 yard archery range.Wood and propane heat.Can't see another house from our house.Can't see the road (gravel) from our house.Taxes are $130 per year,after $300 homestead exemption..20 miles from Branson Mo if you need to work. We will be listing with United Country as soon as we get a couple of small projects done.You will be able to see the beauty of this place there.Sorry,I have never been able to post pictures here.I don't know if anyone will see this as a lot of my posts just disappear.I must be the one your mama warned you about.

I looked at a owner built house once on a rural piece of property. Nothing appeared to be built to any building code. The framing, finish work, plumbing and electrical was extremely shoddy. IMO, the structure itself wasn’t worth anything. Be careful what your buying when it comes to owner built homes.

It's always good for a home buyer to get an inspection done.Your average citizen wouldn't know a pitless adapter from a purlin.Me and granny are getting pretty long in the tooth and wanting to move closer to the grandkids.I don't know how much longer we are going to be able to take these months long forays all over the country.I am 75 and really can't see myself pulling a camper down the road at 80.