Homes on Wheels Alliance HOWA

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beetle

Reaction score
Hi All,

Please consider signing up as a patron on Patreon.com/cheaprvliving. The mission statement explains it all. So I leave it up to you to navigate on over there for yourselves.

Your monthly gift goes to supporting HOWA, 100%.

It's Bob's vision to help those in need but it's really my dream too.  That's why I joined.

Check it out!

When HOWA began accepting donations online I set up an automatic monthly contribution there and reduced my Patreon monthly subscription to $1 in order to continue receiving patron updates from Bob. 

So many options to support Bob’s work ... what’s a person to do? ?

Where does HOWA accept online donations other than Patreon?

Wish this had an option for PayPal vs just credit cards

[quote pid='437702' dateline='1551206561']

This may be a great thing. But...show me don't tell me.
[/quote]

This may provide a bit more information. Couldn’t find any other in my search. It has a link to a video. 

Yes this is very young. It took much effort to get the 503.... approval. 
You may not want to donate until there are more published reports etc. I know Suanne so am willing to give a boost to try to make it a going concern.

https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=32202

I support winners and winning causes. Never been disappointed yet!

Matildas mate said:
There is a Paypal option. My contribution was made using Paypal through that donation button.

Ah didn’t see that until you hit Donate. Was looking for the logo like the various CCards shown. Thank you for showing me.

Don’t have to use Patreon. 
Using the link above to the HOWA website, offers donations by Credit Card and if you click the Donate button you see PayPal also offered. Can be a single donation and seems to be an option for regular donations.

I ended up using the Paypal option, because on Patreon it is not clear you're donating to HOWA.

My favorite drop out could donate $10,000 to get this charity going. Tongue in cheek joke for all those that have no humor.

The posts were removed by my request.
I am rather forward about my disdain over censorship within these forums.

Fair is fair and I felt it needed to be explained, lest some think it was done back-door style against my wishes in any way.
In this case, I wanted them dumped. 100%
I have no warnings, nor am I under any kind of blackmail crap/arm twisting of any kind.

There were some very good points/questions in the originals.
They will be remade soon...constructively.

Re donations, is HOWA set up to accept money orders sent via postal mail?  Just want to verify.   :)

HOWA, thank you for your reply via e-mail. Glad to know that one can donate this way.   :)