Hi, I'm Don

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don89048

Reaction score
I'm more of a conventional RV kind of guy but the amazing things people can do to a simple van or cargo trailer or whatever just blows me away.&nbsp; I live out in rural Nevada and we see a fair number of full timers who have modified the heck out of something.&nbsp; I really admire the work and dedication of those folks.<br><br>This lifestyle is both cheap and green and I admire it for both reasons.&nbsp; We lived for five months in our 26' travel trailer and it's amazing how much you can save even in something that large.&nbsp; We eventually bought another stick house but that doesn't mean it's for everyone.&nbsp; We are retired and travel in our trailer a couple months a year.&nbsp; It is my hope to build a 'camping' level conversion in the back of our pickup so we can use it on overnight visits to the surrounding mountains. &nbsp;&nbsp; <br><br>Want to know anything else?&nbsp; You'll never know unless you ask!&nbsp; <br><br>(Thanks Stude53 for the kick in the ass!)<br><br>

<P>Hi Don! Glad you got&nbsp;a kick in the arse! Welcome to the forum!</P>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Good Going, Don. </p><p style="margin: 0px;">Once again, Welcome!@</p>

Hi Don! Welcome to the forums there are some awesome people here.<br>