Hi everyone!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthVixen

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My girlfriend Bitty introduced me to van dwelling and this forum back in the day. I'm currently in the process of converting my van for living. Currently, I have a 2006 Toyota Sienna. My next step is to tint the windows, build a partition out of EVA foam, and build a bed (my current air mattress has a huge hole in it so that's out). I joined this site to make friends, discuss van dwellish things, and for tips/opinions of future projects. I'll be living in the seattle area. Hope to hear from y'all soon.
-DV

wagoneer said:
WELCOME you will hear things that make your hair curl ( a good thing)

I dunno...his hair is pretty darn difficult to mess up. I've tried! ;)

Welcome to the CRVL forums,DV! I'm glad you decided to join us!
To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the posting side Darth, may the forum be with you.......

Hello and welcome Darth! Nice to meet Bitty's partner in crime :D

wagoneer said:

Yes, Wagoneer, but it is usually Bitty that we hear those things from. LOL

My own hair can hardly get more curled than it already is.. wait... what?
:rolleyes:

And welcome DV!!

Pleasure to meet ya'll. I'm excited to be here!! I've heard a lot of positive things about this place. 

Oh and Bitty's attempted the whole hair curly thing and she's had little success :p.  I've pretty much heard it all since I work in a R-rated industry.

WriterMs said:

Ha! I was scrolling down to post the same thing! :D

wagoneer said:

WriterMs said:

BradKW said:
Ha! I was scrolling down to post the same thing!   :D

Bwahahaha I love you guys.

...er, welcome to the forum babe! :p

As a musician worked on a few sound tracks for xxx rated films having coffee after work in North beach SF these ladies were very down to earth sex workers and hanging out was fun and productive artistically Mitchell Brothers not so much.

Latest posts