Hi everyone, Getting ready to become a fulltime nomad

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice2020

Reaction score
Hi  everyone,  I am looking into a chey 2500 express van to convert into a tiny home for my journey into full time nomad.   If all goes well I will be set sail from the New York State and slowly make my way across America to the RTR in January.  Than  I hope to hook up with a caravan of fellow van dwellers to learn the ins and outs of this new adventure.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Alice2020 said:
Hi  everyone,  I am looking into a chey 2500 express van to convert into a tiny home for my journey into full time nomad.   If all goes well I will be set sail from the New York State and slowly make my way across America to the RTR in January.  Than  I hope to hook up with a caravan of fellow van dwellers to learn the ins and outs of this new adventure.
Heading out soon in a few weeks from NY. hope to meet you someday

Welcome to the CRVL Forum :)

Well, we can help ya make your dreams come true. First get a rig in your possession and we can coach you from there. If you take a look at the links below they may be of some help getting you started.

All the best !

Welcome!! I am a newbie as well!! It's very exciting for sure!!

Welcome. Best of luck in your new venture