Hi all I've been watching and learning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capt_caveman

Reaction score
I found I like this type of Lifestyle 2 years ago I was forced into my little pickup with a shell camper on it a little GMC Sonoma in the deserts of New Mexico my wife left me which believe me I was okay with that I started going to the library and looking up ways to survive and camp came across videos with Bob Wells and before I knew it I put together a comfortable setting I was still working as a 57 year old school bus driver so I had money coming in I finished the year school was out got my lump sum and headed back to Washington State where my children are as I anticipated school districts all over we're in desperate need of drivers since they pass the marijuana law here in Washington State so that was good for me the district I was working in had an auction and I won A short bus 4 window 1988 Ford Econoline with 80000 miles on it looks & runs like a dream what better vehicle for school bus driver then a school bus my schoolie is called (THE TIN MAN) I got it ready to go and we'll be pulling out soon as I sell my old pickup sorry for making this long guys but I couldn't be more happier

Well that's a great story! Glad it's working out, glad you got your skoolie. Enjoy!

The Dire Wolfess

Welcome to the CRVL forums Capttzuzu! Glad to hear that things are working out well for you.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

capt_caveman Congrats on the school Bus I cant think of a better ride for living on the road! I hope to be fulltime soon and while I confess to being a little envious it is so great to see folks like you living there Dream! Peace & Blessing's.....
MikesgonenoMAD

Well Hello capt caveman, great ride hope to see you out there on the road. When I first started out I had a lot of fears that where unfounded. I wish for you the same. Stay Safe and Good Luck.

capt_caveman said:
My baby (THE TIN MAN)

capt_caveman said:
My baby (THE TIN MAN)

Captain, I can see why you call it your baby. :)

Do you have any interior shots of the TIN MAN?

God Bless you sir, and your new life. Max