here's what I expect for electrics in my conversion van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey accrete, almostthere is right, I am from this side of the "pond" in Canada (province of Québec is a french speaking province) ok, I wasn'nt aware of butan stove at all, that's good to know. Ilike the power pack battery idea... that could be an option, since I don't expect to be "away" for long period of time... perhaps 1 good 6 volt battery would last ??? I guess it will take some more time for me to fully understand electricity in a van... I am in Learning process right now, and one thing I've learn so far is... don't buy anything too quickly (like my 3000 watts inverter)

frenchie

frenchie said:
perhaps 1 good 6 volt battery would last ???
frenchie

Actually, a 6 volt battery is kinda useless as most devices would run off of 12 volt.
A good 12 volt battery would be better!

: ) thx for the correction on the location. I just noticed the French thing and went all the way with it.

My wife really likes the Butane stove. I was unsure when I introduced the idea several years ago, but it is now a favorite part of our camp set up.

Thom